Services of Powder Coating Solutions
Powder Coating Solutions may charge a little more than the "blow and go" shops, but parts are shipped on time. Our advantage is we can do 1,000 parts or one part: to order and on time. Since we are a custom job shop, we can coat any clean part that can withstand heat up to 400+°F for a time frame of 20 minutes or more.
Powder Coating Solutions offers a wide range of services in its 11,000 sq. ft. finishing facility, which include:
Powder coating is an advanced process of applying powder consisting of finely ground resin and pigment to a metal surface. This finishing process sprays finely ground powder onto a prepared metal part. The coated part is then placed in a curing oven, and the result is a high quality, long-lasting finish. Some of the application opportunities for this long-lasting process are:
- Automotive parts
- Bicycle frames
- Castings - ferrous/non-ferrous
- Decorative lawn art
- Decorative railing
- Machined housings
- Machinery frames
- Metal sculptures
- Metal staircases
- Motorcycle frames/parts
- Sheet metal
- Wheel rims
- Wrought iron
To learn more about Powder Coating capabilities, click here.
Other Available Powder Coating Solutions Services Include:
- Spray wash
- Media blasting
- Nylon coatings
- Packaging/Direct shipment
- Price quotes are for "in stock," single stage colors." Custom colors are an additional charge.
- Additional coats (required for some powders) add extra cost.
- Prices do not include sandblasting.
- It is the customer's responsibility to disassemble parts prior to pre-treatment. Parts should be clean: free of oil and grease. All bearings, seals or gaskets, bushings, etc. must be removed. Parts received that require removal of such parts will be priced accordingly.
- Items cannot contain any Bondo or filler.
- Chemical pre-treatment and an abrasive media will be used on parts.
Ready to contact Powder Coating Solutions and order durable protection from chemicals, weathering, chipping and abrasions?
Powder Coating Solutions, Inc.
1115 North 7th Street
Lake City, MN 55041
Phone (651) 345-7507 Central Time
Where customer service is more than lip service